My 35 days Journey from 12.9HbA1b to 7.2HbA1b

I got admitted to Hospital as i had complained about severe pain in my Stomach area on 12th March 2023, Yes you guessed it right I was not aware that i have high blood sugar. Diagnosis : Acute Pacreatitis and Type2 diabetes. It actually came to me as a shock. I was told i shall be on insulin for the rest of my life but Nature had other ideas!!! Day 1-7: I started with a high insulin dosage prescribed by my doctor to manage diabetes. I diligently monitored my blood glucose levels multiple times a day to establish a baseline and identify patterns. The patient began making dietary changes, focusing on portion control and reducing my carbohydrate intake. They incorporated more fiber-rich foods, whole grains, lean proteins, and vegetables into my meals. Day 8-30: I gradually reduced my insulin dosage by 10% every 3-4 days. Throughout this period, I continued to monitor my blood glucose levels diligently to ensure it remained within the target range. I remained committed to my modified diet plan, emphasizing healthy food choices and maintaining portion control. Regular physical activity remained a crucial part of my routine, helping to improve insulin sensitivity and overall blood glucose control. Day 31-35: I further reduced your insulin dosage by an additional 20% under the guidance of my healthcare provider. I consistent efforts in monitoring my blood glucose levels, adhering to a balanced diet, and engaging in regular physical activity paid off. The reduction in my insulin dosage and the positive lifestyle changes led to a significant improvement in your HbA1c level, which decreased from 12.9% to 7.2%. It's important to note that the above scenario is an example, and individual experiences may vary. It's crucial to work closely with your healthcare provider, follow their guidance, and regularly monitor your blood glucose levels throughout the process and not to fall for the Fear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REASONS : FOR THE AILMENT

DIABETES: TYPES

VEGAN DIET FOR DIABETES REVERSAL